Monday, May 7, 2007

Take it for what it is...

Okay...I can't quite explain why I haven't blogged in over 5 MONTHS!!!! Perhaps I got bored with the process, or I had nothing to blog about (well...that's not true, plenty if ish has happened the last few months). Maybe I was just too busy trying to make the most of 07, that I didn't stop to catch you guys up on my process. I'll have to really reach out to the inner psychologist in me to get you the answer to this one some other time, but take it for what it is. Atleast I'm back now. Also, just cos I haven't stopped to put my thoughts down doesn't mean I haven't been active in blogsville. I've spent my time lurking around on my favorite spots, and those chicas really keep me motivated.
Well, to catch you up on the search for my "It Factor", I've been quite busy the last few months trying to make things happen. I'm getting into a new challenge that I'll have to fill you in on once all the loose ends have been tied, but I'm excited about this new project. Now, I can't promise that just like almost everything else I've started that I'm not going to get bored somewhere along the way and just give it up, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Well, the love and the lovelies are great. I've aged atleast 5 years since they came into my life, but that's another topic. I'll have to be sure to do somn later on how to keep focused with so many people wanting a piece of you some other time, but that has been the theme of my life the last 5 month. We'll chat later.

5 comments:

Tiwa said...

Hey, welcome back!
i'll be patiently waiting for your gists

Tiwa said...

yay! I'm first and second!!!

Bola said...

Thanks Tiwalade. Awwww...in the words of someone who I can't really remember her name right now, "you love me, you really do!!!".

Allied said...

Hey.. Bola.

I do know some of the things that have been happening in the past 5 months. Welcome back. U know who this is.

Bola said...

v bvvbv